Data Privacy Notice
The Last Chancers is committed to protecting your privacy & security. Please read carefully so that you are aware of the steps we take to protect your privacy, what information we collect and how we use it now or may use it in the future.
What data we will collect
When becoming a member of The Last Chancers, the following data will be collected; name, email addresses, records of your interactions with us such as emails.
Why we will collect it
We process personal information in pursuit of our legitimate interests to:
- Collect and process your data for the purposes of registering you as a member of The Last Chancers and administering your involvement in the club.
- Respond to and communicate with members regarding your questions, comments, support needs or complaints in relation to our membership services. We will use your personal information to investigate your complaint or appeal in line with our complaints and appeals policies.
How long we will keep it
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with services and in line with our legitimate interests outlined above.
If any information of past members is kept, it will automatically be removed after one month.
Your rights in relation to your personal information are:
- You have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you by making a “subject access request”;
- If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request that we correct or complete your personal information;
- You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information for specific purposes; and
- If you wish us to delete your personal information, you may request that we do so.
- If a current member of their club makes this request, they accept the removal of their membership as retention of personal information is a requirement for continuing membership.
Where we process your personal information in pursuit of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to us using your personal information for the above purposes. If you wish to object to any of the above processing, please contact us on ‘email@example.com’
The data collected by the club is stored on a Google Drive accessible by current board members only, as well as in the official club email account.
If you have any concerns or complaints in relation to how The Last Chancers collects and/or processes your personal data, you should contact ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. If you are dissatisfied with how your concern/complaint is dealt with by The Last Chancers, you have the right to report your concern/complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner at email@example.com