On Sunday the 20th of February at 8pm we are running the first general meeting of the year of 2022. All members of The Last Chancer club are more than welcome to attend.
Please find the agenda below:
- Summary of the board’s work since the last GM.
- Summary of the club’s expenditure since the last AGM.
- Update on the insurance policy regarding minors.
- What has been happening since the club re-opened.
- Future plans, events and ideas.
- Voting points:
- Increase the power of the board for spending money without calling a General Meeting – from 100 euro to 150 euro.
- Members voice – is there anything you would like to talk about?
For anyone who can not attend the meeting there will be minutes available.
Event page here: https://www.thelastchancers.org/event/club-general-meeting-q1-2022/
Comments are closed.